Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Missing you

I hate Wednesdays! I can't stress how much I hate Wednesdays! Seriously..its the longest day ever! 9am till close to 10pm in school. I know I know, may not be that long to some of you guys but its like...insanity for me. Project deadlines again. Everyone's rushing AGAIN. Cause we're last minute people. Three cheers for that.

Anyway, @ times like this, I'm kinda missing what happened during the March Holidays! That week was awesome time spent with...

Yi Xuan, Hui Shan, Liang Rong, Clarence, Walter, Ian! The only survivors of NAPS outings! Gosh I'm missing them so so so much! Absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder! So much indeed! Miss them loads, although we keep in contact through..none other then the awesome Twitter bird. So glad that Starhub has MOBITWEET and other apps that they have for us to tweet to one another :)

Can we do that again? Everyday seeing each other! The most awesome week ever dearies! Oh, the most recent awesome date was..May! Walter & Ian's 17th B'day bash & my 17th! Though Walter & Ian weren't physically there, they were there with me, someway or another. This is getting so damn mushy BUT I gotta say it, cause I miss you guys airplane loads! love you all!











There are so many more pretty pictures but... yah you guys know what we went through together during that period of time!

Missing the most awesome clique MG too!!!! Its just amazing how we are still in contact ever since primary school, when almost all of us went our separate ways, different secondary schools and blah blah. MISS MG A HELL LOT! Those in JC, most of you are... hang in there, like how we poly students cope with the insane number of projects and deadlines to be met! Love you all.

Meet up soon please I beg you guysssss! Yah, we better meet this August and wee oh weet :D

L.O.V.E